Thursday, January 8, 2009

FAP Turbo News

OK, I turned up the heat just too see how robust it is...but all the back testing and live testing data I've seen indicates that it typically only loses about one trade in 20. The losses are very small, the gains are notably larger.

I've run backtest simulations for various time periods, from 6 years worth, to just the last two years and they all show the same success.
Of all the accounts I've reviewed, of all the traders I've ever witnessed trading including those on the Forex Factory boards I have never, ever, seen anything that comes close to this.
It has been working remarkably well on taking very short term trades called scalping, this types of trading is not liked by most of the brokers and a lot of them are starting to reject this robot and shutting down accounts of people who are using it.
So far Fx Pro and Alpari(UK) are proving to offer the best services both available to open with small balances.Alpari (UK )accounts are also insured for up to $10000 /pounds which provides additional peace of mind.
If you want access to these brokerages at a discounted rate for a live account sign up through here

No comments: